Prosecco Run and Awards Night
This week has been a bit of a write off for running. But don’t fear…next week will be waaaay better
Especially as we hold our annual FLJ Prosecco Run and Awards Night on Wednesday
That’s right…it’s the highlight of the year. We have loads of awards being presented to members of the club, for achievements and support throughout the year.
And we have Prosecco. Loads of Prosecco
What do you need to do?
1. Either bring a bottle of Prosecco to the run on MONDAY so it can be given to the houses
2. Make a donation to PayPal.me/FLJs
3. Turn up on Wednesday at the Hammerton at 7pm dressed in festive Christmas wear
4. Be ready to run or walk one mile to each of the houses.
5. Don’t plan to do too much for Thursday morning
The run itself will take us first to Graeme Caie’s house on Newlands Crescent. Then to Linda Dawson on Duthie Terrace, before heading to Clare Tierney on Braemar Place.
There are shortcuts between the houses for anyone not running.
The awards will take place at Clare’s, and if people are still going strong, the after party will move up to my house on Salisbury Terrace
It’s a really great night, and something for everyone who has been part of the FLJs over the year. Whether you are still running or not, you’d be able and welcome to join us for this special night
Sign up on Spond in the normal way so we have an idea of numbers.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday