WELCOME TO THE FIT LIKE JOGGERS
If you are interested in joining us, have a look at our "when we run" page.
All runs are completely free, and we always welcome new members. Please pick a group to suit your ability and introduce yourself to the group leader.
Everyone should sign up in advance through the Spond app. This way, we can manage group sizes.
In the evenings, we generally have a FASTER 5k group, a LONG 7.5k group and a JOG 5k group (Fast, Long, Jog - FLJ).
Twice a year, we run our Couch to 5k programme, and so there will usually be a C25k group, in addition to the above.
Keep an eye on the social media channels for details of when we start a new programme, although you are welcome to drop in any time, if you feel you are able.
The main group runs will be on Monday and Wednesday evening at 7pm, and we have a hill rep session on Wednesday morning at 6am and two different 5k groups on Friday morning at 6am.
THE FIT LIKE JOGGERS
Couch to 5k and Beyond
Located in Aberdeen, The Fit Like Joggers Club provides a great opportunity to begin your running journey. You never know where it might lead you...
- Fri, 29 DecBrewDog Castlegate29 Dec, 10:00 – 17:00BrewDog Castlegate, 5-9 Union St, Aberdeen AB11 5BU, UK
- Sat, 27 AprBalmoral Castle27 Apr 2024, 12:30 – 28 Apr 2024, 14:00Balmoral Castle, Balmoral Castle, Balmoral, Ballater AB35 5TB, UK
- Mon, 21 AugDesigner Kitchens & Interiors21 Aug, 19:00 – 22 Aug, 19:50Designer Kitchens & Interiors, 322 Great Western Rd, Aberdeen AB10 6PL, UK
- Tue, 13 JunBrig O'Don - Pub & Grill13 Jun, 18:30Brig O'Don - Pub & Grill, 739 King St, Aberdeen AB24 1XZ, UK
- Sat, 22 AprBalmoral Castle22 Apr, 10:00 – 18:00Balmoral Castle, Balmoral Castle, Balmoral, Ballater AB35 5TB, UK
- Wed, 19 AprAberdeen Squash & Racketball Club19 Apr, 20:00Aberdeen Squash & Racketball Club, Cranford Rd, Aberdeen AB10 7ND, UK
The FLJs are an equal opportunities group, and welcome all adults, regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation.
The FLJs provide an inclusive environment for a wide range of members. Runners should treat each other and members of the public with respect. No one should feel that they have to disclose personal information or explain any aspect of their lifestyle.
Runners will have differing levels of comfort and confidence about their ability. Some may be nervous about participating in a group and others may require support to be part of a wider group. As a club we recognise only positive encouragement and support, as well as tolerance and acceptance.
Should anyone feel that this statement is not the being upheld by us all, then please contact one of the leaders.